I’m Rachel Coldicutt. This is my blog.
I make digital content, build teams to make ambitious projects and create useful organisational strategies.
I’m a director at Caper and am also available for freelance and consultancy work.
- Created successful social campaigns for the BBC, V&A and Royal Opera House and multiplatform content for web, cinema and TV
- Produced websites, digital products and innovative prototypes that use technology to engage audiences
- Built and managed new digital teams
- Instigated partnerships between corporate companies and the arts
- Founded Culture Hack
- Gained funding from ACE, NESTA and the TSB
- Won lots of awards, including a D&AD
I’m also a feminist, crafter, book reader and writer.
My heroines are Nancy Mitford, Barbara Pym and Tina Fey.
I also take a lot of photographs of my cats.